+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to get my payslip from AGAU Delhi Government, Please help

Sooraj
    New User

Want to get my payslip from AGAU Delhi Government, Please help

I work as an employee of Delhi Government. My employee id is 20125244 and I want to know how to download payslip from office of the Accountant General (Audit). Sir, kindly help me on how to get my salary details, as my password is lost. It will be a great help for me, if you can assist me to recover my AGAU password. Am in need of salary slip for the month of January, February and March on urgent requirement.

Super Moderator
    Hi Sooraj,
    An exclusive website is there for GPF/Payslip where you can check respective details. The website is managed by Accountant General of Delhi Government where employees can get their salary information, check balance data in GPF and so on. All you need to do is just provide user id and password to enter your personalised home page. Now you can extract the payslip for your choice of date. Your case is that you have lost your password. Please contact your department officials to get password. Later on password can be changed by referring blow steps.

You can recover your change password for Accountant General (Audit) by following simple steps:
    1) Firstly go to http://www.agaudelhi.cag.gov.in/gpf.htm which is the official portal of Accountant General (Audit), Delhi.
    2) You can now select the second link for payslip employee.
    3) Information such as User ID, Old Password, New Password must be entered.
    4) Note that your password must be strong enough and must contain alphanumeric characters (minimum 6)

Important Link to get AGAU, Delhi salary statement and GPF Details:
    http://www.agaudelhi.cag.gov.in/GPF/login.asp

+ Reply to Thread