NEE April 2016 Admit Card nerist.ac.in Hall Ticket Availability. Do you want to know from which date onward you can download your NEE 2016 Admit Card? Lots of candidates have applied for the NERIST (North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology) Entrance Exam for seeking admission in any one of the course offered by NERIST as per their qualifying exam. The second and third level of the NEE will be held on 23rd April 2016 in the morning session whereas the first level exam will be held on the next day ie 24th April 2016 in the morning session.

The last date for submitting the online application form for the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology NERIST was on 7th March 2016. After completing the submission, candidates want to check the availability of Hall ticket for the NERIST Entrance Exam. The number of seats in each level is varied NEE-I -200, NEE-II(i&ii)-80, NEE-II(iii)-30 and NEE-III - 72. So to beat the competition, all the candidates prepare well for the NEE which is scheduled on various dates as per the level of the exam.

You will be provided with Unique Registration Number after submitting your online application form successfully. You should keep the number carefully because which is important to download your Admit Card of NEE 2016. As per the notification one can download his or her Hall Ticket from 23rd March 2016 onward. Take Print out of your admit card for carrying it to the NERIST NEE 2016. Follow the below steps to download your Admit card at that time.

Steps to get NERIST NEE April 2016 Admit Card Online:
1) Go to https://www.nerist.ac.in/ which is the website of NERIST.
2) There click the option Download Admit Card for NEE 2016.
3) Select your Level as I, II or III
4) Then provide your Unique Registration Number and other details if any
5) Then click the button submit to download your Hall Ticket of NEE
6) Take print out of it as you will have to provide in your respective exam center.

Important Links:
https://www.nerist.ac.in/