+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Maharashtra RTE 2018-19 Admission student.maharashtra.gov.in Online Application Registration

Hybrid View

Administrator

Maharashtra RTE 2018-19 Admission student.maharashtra.gov.in Online Application Registration

Maharashtra RTE 2018-19 Admission student.maharashtra.gov.in Online Application Registration. Do you want to check RTE 2018 Admission notification? Are you looking to apply for Maharashtra RTE 2018? All the eligible candidates can apply for the RTE School Admission in Maharashtra for 2018-19 academic year. Many parents, students looking to apply for the school admission in the state of Maharashtra under 25% RTE Reservation scheme. This quota is available for private and unaided schools in Maharashtra. If you looking to find the online application form RTE 2018-19 notification release date you can wait till mid of Feb 2018. We can expect the Government of Maharashtra (School Education and Sports Department to release the notification for RTE 2018 as on February-March 2018 academic year.

RTE 25 percent reservation based admission for academic year 2018-2019 will be available in the below given portal. Candidate note that if the number of applicants is more than the number of available seats then official will use the lottery system to choose the list of candidates. If this is not the case seat will be issued to all the list of students.

Maharashtra RTE 2018-19 application form will be available for following list of districts:
    Mumbai
    Raigarh
    Pune
    Ahmadnagar
    Nashik
    Thane
    Latur
    Solapur
    Kolhapur
    Jalgaon
    Amravati
    Nagpur
    Aurangabad

RTE 2018 Important dates:
    Maharashtra RTE 2018 Application form issue date Feb 2018
    School Registration Feb, March 2018
    Online Application form Feb March 2018
    Last date to make RTE 2018 registration March/April 2018
    Lottery date for RTE 2018 education: March/April 2018
    Selection list will be issued on different dates for all list of RTE districts
    RTE Admission process in to Schools: After all the process

Instruction to apply for RTE 2018-19 Admission:
    1) Open School Education portal.
    2) Look into Online application button in right side and fill the required information and submit the form.

Important Links:
    https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/

Jitendra Mathkar
    New User

RTE 25% admission

Please email me to the admission of the same on my email ID : jitendra.mathkar@gmail.com
    Mobile No. 9769728115

amolsakhare83@yahoo.in
    New User

Smile nursery Admission

i have my son admission in nursery.

Priti Patil
    New User

Admission for nursary

I want to take admission for my daughter in bursary.My email I'd is- priti.patil84.PP@ gmail.com

Plz inform me on this email I'd when the admission will be started.Thank u....

unregisterd
    New User

Thumbs up Nursery Admission

i have my son admission in nursery want to find Maharashtra RTE application.

Rakesh Gaud
    New User

rakesh

hatrsh admission need for my son when application form will open.
    rakeshsuni@gmail.com

Unregistered
    New User

Nursery rte admission

Dear sir,mam
    i am from jalgaon, i would like to apply for rte admission. could you please confirm me when online process of RTE start in jalgaon.

vidyagshinde@gmail.com
    New User

nursery rte admission in pune

i have my son admission in nursery please send me the details, when we start in pune & i am in obc category.

ashoksasane88@gmail,com
    New User

Online admission

i have my son admission in nursery.ma mail id isashoksasane88@gmail.com

plz sir my son admission ukg, when the application for rte registration will display.

kanchan borole
    New User

1st Standard and Nursery admission in 25 % RTE

[QUOTE=himaniborole2016@gmail.com]i have my son admission in 1st Standard and Nursery admission .[/QUOTE]

Dear sir,
    i want information about rte admission 2017 registration, please kindly provide.
    i am from jalgaon, i would like to apply for rte admission. could you please confirm me when online process of RTE start in jalgaon.

+ Reply to Thread