+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paytm Customer Care Phone Number Contact Order tracking status

Super Moderator

Paytm Customer Care Phone Number Contact Order tracking status

Paytm Customer Care Phone Number Contact Order tracking status. All we know that Paytm is famous online recharge and shopping portal which provide the most interested cash back offers for most of the orders. At this time people who like to contact paytm to check one order status or enquire about some of the service can call paytm customer care number. Earlier days paytm has provided only email based service, where people need to raise a question via text mode after that paytm used to response after sometime. Now its made it simple whenever you like to check the status of one product etc., can call paytm customer care directly. Paytm direct customer care phone number is 0120-3062244 which provide 24x7 service. The below list of questions will answer for what are the quires you can contact paytm customer care phone number.

When can i contact Paytm Customer Care?
    whenever you face a problem with recharge/bill payment, shopping order, payment and paytm wallet related issues, bus tickets, privacy and security related or any other general queries you can reach paytm.

Paytm customer care number is not toll free can you provide customer care email address to contact?
    yes, Paytm has contact email id care(at)paytm.com

How to check status of my order?
    When you feel to check status of your product order you can login using your credentials and in right side click your account name. You can see Your Orders link. Once you open that you will be able to see all your orders. Open what you like to see status of order, press on track and check your order status by visiting Click here to track your order on Delhivery(courier service name).

Paytm currently providing the services like recharge, electronics, cloths, sports & health, home & kitchen, baby, kids & toys, bus tickets, automotive, books and more related shopping. When you feel to recharge can recharge for mobile, dth, datacard, landline, electricity, gas, metro trains.

To be connected with Paytm check into below portal,
    https://paytm.com/

Kamal
    New User
    I ordered one salwar material in paytm site once I receive that, color was different then which I ordered. Paytm shows blue color in its site but I receive green color. Kindly advise how to deal with this. I contacted customer care and they asked to take photo of salwar and send. But when I try to take a photo its showing blue color not green the actual color. How it is happening ? Could you please tell me how can I replace this item with paytm ?

Super Moderator
    Hi Kamal,

You can visit paytm.com and place your order for cancellation. Mention in comments that color is different from which was ordered, and they will take your product return.

Unregistered
    New User

The worst app

I did mobile recharge but the status is showing that the order is in process. what nonsense is this for mobile recharge also order is in process. almost 4 days over but i did not get the recharge. No customer support also

Shiva
    New User
    i bought one Allen Solly branded casual shirt, but it was very tight for my body, so i placed a return request, the person came and collected the item, with in 2 hours i received the money back to my account. really had a good experience with Paytm.

shiva mudoi
    New User

money transfer pending

dear sir i transfer 4650 rs to dena bank account why it pending and why money not come to my wallet or bank account id number.

Super Moderator
    Paytm has introduced one more new customer care number 9643-979797. Customers who make your order at paytm portal can register your concern & ask your help by calling the given number.

+ Reply to Thread