Here you can download Tamilnadu Foresters Field Assistant Exam 2015 Answer Key & Solved Question Set. Are you looking for the Answer Key for the Tamilnadu Foresters & Field Assistant Recruitment Exam 2015 conducted on 22-2-2015? Do you want to check the Answers for various section of question papers I & II such as general knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, basic English and Tamil Language, general science and English language.?

Large number of aspirants who have interest to serve in forest and have the relevant qualification have written the Foresters Field Assistant exam which was held on 22nd February 2015. There are four different type of selection process for selecting qualified candidates for the Tamilnadu Foresters Field Assistant recruitment process. They are written exam, walking test, physical standards verification and personality test. Only the shortlisted candidates can go for the next level exam ie shortlisted candidates from written exam can go for the walking test. The answer key for the Tamilnadu Foresters Field Assistant will be released soon in the website.The answer key may be issued in different ways according with the question booklet series.

Recruiting 181 gaps in various two posts such as Foresters and Field Assistants, Tamilnadu Forest department was held the written exam which was the first process for selecting the qualified candidates for the posts. Out of 181 vacancies, the number of vacancies in the Forester post is 165 and that of Field Assistant post is 16. There were two papers in the written exam. Paper I contained questions related with general knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, basic English and Tamil Language. Questions in Paper II were taken from general science and English language.

You can get the Answer Key for your question set with the following steps,

1. Log on to www.forests.tn.nic.in
2. There find the option for getting Answer Key for Foresters/ Field Assistant exam 2015
3. Click on the specified option and check the Answer key for Paper I and Paper II separately.

Important Links:
http://www.forests.tn.nic.in/