Are you interested and willing to download & apply BAMU PET 2015 Application Form phd.oaasisbamu.org PhD Entrance Test Admission 2015-16? Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University situdated in Aurgangabad has recently announced a notification for the Ph.D(Doctor of Philosophy) admission entrance test for the academic year 2015-2016. The final year students who are eligible to apply for PET 2015-2016 can check the BAMU PET 2015 Phd Entrance Test Notification & Students can log on to the official website of BAMU www.phd.oaasisbamu.org to download the application form in order to apply for Ph.D entrance test.

Ph.D admission will be issued for the various fields of Arts, Commerce, Social Science, Law, Management Science, Fine Arts, Engineering and Technology, Education and Physical Education. The eligible criteria to apply for PET is that the candidates should have possessed a minimum of 55% of marks in Post Graduation course and 5% relaxation will be given for students who belongs to SC/ST, Physically challenged and disabled.

The selection of candidates for admission will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test and personal interview. The PET will comprises of two papers viz., Paper-I and Paper-II.

The paper- I(General Aptitude questions) consists of Logical reasoning, Numerical Ability, Reasoning & language aptitude, Aptitude Test, General awareness, Awareness of scientific and quantitative reasoning aptitude, analytical approach and computer science.
The paper-II(Subject Specific) will be totally based on the respective subjects chosen by the candidates.

The medium of paper-I will be in English/marathi whereas for Paper-II as prescribed for the subject chosen by the candidate. Both paper-I and Paper- II, the total number of questions for each paper will be 100 Carrying 1 mark each. All the questions will be of objective type(Multiple choice questions) only.

To download BAMU PhD Entrance Test 2015-16 Application Download.
You must logon to www.phd.oaasisbamu.org and find the Detailed Notification with Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, Admission Process etc.,

Once you read the complete notification and if you are eligible to apply, you can download the BAMU PET 2015 Application Form and submit after filling with required information.

BAMU PhD Entrance Test 2015 Admission Notification & Application Form Download Available soon in December 2014 and application must be received on or before 31.1.2015.

Important Links:
http://www.phd.oaasisbamu.org/