Download NEST Scholarship January 2015 Model Question Papers & Sample Answers online. 13th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test for all the degree students of science, engineering and medical courses has been scheduled & NEST 2015 will be held on 25 January 2015. Candidates who wish to apply can do it before 31 December 2014 since that is the last date to apply for NEST with the penalty fee of Rs.200. The exact application date was from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014 and who is at least no smart enough to apply in the month of November can pay Rs.100 as penalty. Do you want to download the model question papers for NEST 2015?

Candidates can log on to the official website of NEST www.nest.net.in, after which select sample questions so that you can get the sample question papers. The question pattern consists of Section I (Physics and Chemistry) containing 45 questions; Section- I, Gorup-A consists of 30 Questions; Section-I, Group-B consists of 30 Questions; Section-I, Group-C,Consists of 30 Questions; Section-II(Biology) containing 45 Questions; Section-II(Mathematics) containing 37 questions; Section-III(Logical reasoning) consists of 20 Questions; Section-IV(English Language/Verb Analysis); containing 30 questions; Section-V(General knowledge) consists of 36 questions.

The duration of the exam will be for two hours and in the forenoon session(10:00AM to 12:00PM) in state capitals and major cities of India like, Ahemadabad, Agra, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Trichy, trivandrum, Vijayawada and so on places which has been notified in the website. The examination will be conducted on 25 January 2015.

Important Links:
http://www.nest.net.in/