Do you want to download NEST Scholarship 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern 13th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test ? Are you looking to find NEST Scholarship 2015 sample questions, test pattern, model question papers?

SEMCI India is going to conduct 13th Nationwide Education and Scholarship for the science, Engineering, and Medical Course students who are enrolled in Indian college and universities. The application was successfully started from 1 July 2014 and closed on 30 September 2014. A large number of students has applied for this scholarship test. The eligible criteria to apply for Nest-I, students who are of Engineering/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/12th, BCA and BSC (all years) and Diploma engineering final year students. Whereas for NEST-II Third and fourth years students of Engineering/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/BSC/BCA (Only Computer and IT) can apply.

Do you wish to check the pattern of NEST 2014? Candidates can enter the website of NEST www.nest.net.in to check the syllabus and exam pattern. The test will be conducted on 25 January 2015 on Saturday at various cities which are mentioned in the website.

The exam pattern are as follow

Section I : (50 Marks)
NEST- I : Physics or chemistry (Advance level Question will be from CLass XI and XII)
NEST- II: Technical Aptitude Choose any one group (A/B/C/D) A- Computer/IT/Elex/Telecom/Elect; B-Mech/Prod/Auto; C- Civil/Cons/Arch; D- MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS

Section II: (50 Marks)
Mathematics or Biology

Section III: (50 Marks)
Verbal Aptitude(English Language)

Sectio n IV: (25 Marks)
Logical Thinking(reasoning)

Section V: (25 Marks)
General Knowledge

All the questions carried 1 mark each and the total marks will be for 200.

Important Links:
http://www.nest.net.in