Here You can check Andhra Pradesh IPE March 2015 1st & 2nd Year Exam Time Table www.bieap.gov.in Date Sheet. Are you looking for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2015 timetable for First Year & Second Year Regular students, failed students (General and Vocational) and private candidates for the academic year 2014-15? Board of Intermediate Examination, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh will publish the First & Second Year Public Examinations March 2015 soon at official portal.

Students who are studying in 10th and 12th standard in the academic year 2014-15 in the state of Andhra Pradesh are expecting SSLC/HSC Exam March 2015 Time Table and exam schedule online. Do you want to know when the AP Intermediate Public Exams March 2015 Schedule will be published?

Here you can download the 1st year and 2nd year Intermediate Public Examinations 2015 Date Sheet/timetable online at official portal of Board of Intermediate Examinations, AP or www.bseap.org

Andra Pradesh 1st Year Intermediate Public Exams or SSLC Exam March 2015 will be conducted with below papers and exam dates for all subjects will be published soon.
First Language Paper-I
First Language Paper-I
(Composite Course)
First Language Paper-II
First Language Paper-II
(Composite Course)
SSC Main Language Paper-I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
Second Language
English Paper-I
English Paper-II
Mathematics Paper-I