+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 www.dvet.gov.in (August) 2016 Online Application

Administrator

Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 www.dvet.gov.in (August) 2016 Online Application

Here you can check about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 www.dvet.gov.in (August) 2016 Centralized Counselling. Official of Maharashtra DVET announced to be start ITI counselling process in July 2016. Have you applied Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016? Maharashtra ITI Admission application process expected to start on 5th July 2016. There are large number of aspirants waiting to apply for ITI admission in Maharashtra for 2016-17 Academic year. Those who interested to apply for the ITI Admission can look into the given instruction to check and apply via online. When we checked official portal they have mentioned that ITI Admission in Maharashtra counselling process expected to be started on 5th July 2016. IT means that any candidates can reach the official portal to apply for ITI Admission starting from 5th July. This time more number of students applied Maharashtra ITI Admission. You can check
    Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 on Official portal.

Maharashtra ITI Admission application form and notification has been announced Official portal. The Interested candidates apply ITI admission and check eligible criteria for apply ITI admission. The eligible candidates can apply ITI Admission and print it further reference. The print out copy of the application form will help all the candidates to get admission in ITI course. This is one the proof that you have applied for ITI Admission in Maharashtra State. Look at the below instruction and apply via online.

Steps to Apply for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016

1) Open Official portal http://www.dvet.gov.in/
    2) Find the home page link name is called "Centralized ITI Admissions August 2016 Online Application".
    3) Read the given eligible criteria and apply online.
    4) Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
    5) Finally you have to take a print out of confirmation page.
    6) You can also check Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 application status after that.

Important Links:
    http://www.dvet.gov.in/

Unregistered
    New User

about iti official website

the official website for iti admissions 2014 is not opening at all in any of the browser

Unregistered
    New User

Thumbs down not opening website iti

really website is not opening at all...admision already started on 5th of july....please help me out

Administrator
    Official of Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) revised the application starting date to 10th July 2014. So candidates can hold for 2 more days to apply for ITI admission in Maharashtra state.

vyankatesh
    New User

computer software

i am vyankatesh b chilweri passed 12th 44.00 my city solapur. do i get seat in this ITI admission ?

Administrator
    When i checked the Vocational Education DVET portal yesterday they have mentioned that we will be releasing the ITI admission online application from on 10th July. But from 9th July 2014 itself candidates can start to fill the application. Because right now official of DVET enabled link to check and apply for ITI Admission course in Maharashtra.

Unregistered
    New User
    Password is login page of IIT online admission not working properly (password no confirm password). How to resolve my issue?

prashant dhoke
    New User

iti admision on motor mechanical

i like to join in maharashtra iti admision on motor mechanical. Will it be possible ?

ashok doyre
    New User

Post mmv motor mechanical vehicals

I am interested to join mmv n its possible then please tell me how to get admission.

pritam biradi
    New User

automobile

sigil drasman,tarnal i want to join in auto mobile course.

+ Reply to Thread