+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maha Agri Admission 2016-17 maha-agriadmission.in Online Application Maharashtra

Administrator

Maha Agri Admission 2016-17 maha-agriadmission.in Online Application Maharashtra

Maha Agri Admission 2016-17 maha-agriadmission.in Online Application Maharashtra. Do you like to get admission into BSc, BTech, BBA, BFSc Agri course in Maharashtra State? Are you looking for the online application of Maha Agri Admission 2016? We have provided easy instruction to check MCAER 2016 Admission. There was large number of aspirants planning to apply for Maha Agri Admission for 2014-2015 academic year. Any candidates can look into the given instruction to check UG Course online Admission.

Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER) issued the notification regarding Online Admission of Undergraduate courses in University. Students only can apply via online for this Maha Agri Admission. Initially candidates requested to read the Undergraduate Prospectus instruction. After that look into Sample application form to get idea about the filling status. Candidates also can check the application form instruction. Those who like to know the list of ARC can check it from the Official home page.

As per the Calendar schedule Admission for 2016-17 year of Maga Agri courses last date & admission will start at July 2016. So candidates collect the required information and fill the online application quickly. The below given steps will guide the applicants to apply for various Maha Agri course via online.

1) First you have to open Maha Agri Official website:
    Open the Admission online portal, you have to open the portal which is given by official. Maha Agri Official portal is http://maha-agriadmission.in.

2) Visit "MCAER UG Online Admission 2016-17" link.
    you will be finding one link name called the above quoted one. Open that link to reach the official online admission page of Maharashtra Agricultural Admission.

3) Maha Agri 2016 UG Online Admission
    In that page you will be finding the information regarding "Admission to Undergraduate Courses in Universities in Maharashtra". Read the given Prospectus instruction properly and apply for the admission.

4) Apply Online
    When you press apply online button the page will take you to "Online Application form Instruction". Initially you have to create one specific login account for you. Provide the unique mobile number while filling the form. Then login to the system also refer Sample application form. Important note is that, University offers the below major courses.
    B.Sc. (Agriculture)
    B.Sc. (Horticulture)
    B.Sc.(Forestry)
    B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
    5 B.Sc.(Agriculture Bio-Technology)
    B.Sc. (Animal Husbandry)
    B.Tech. (Food Technology )
    B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)

5) Fill the Application Form
    Read all the fields carefully and fill the form correctly. Official has provided option to save your incomplete form, which help candidates to save and fill the form after some time. Complete filling the application and take a print out of the form. This is help to track for the further process.

Note : Candidate note that application form can be obtained in the month of May/June 2016. At this time people who interested in finding the eligibility cut off related information can look at the below given official portal to check further information.

Important Links:
    http://maha-agriadmission.in/

P.SWETHA
    New User

B.Sc Agriculture

We need Application Form to apply. So, Show us. We will read the instructions, and apply it. Ok!

Administrator

Maha Agri 2014-15 Admission Provisional Merit List

Candidates can able to check the below list of provisional merit list.

1. State Level Merit List
    2. Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri Merit List
    3. Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola Merit List
    4. Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth (VNMKV) Merit List
    5. Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli Merit List
    6. Rejected Candidate List

Neha1995
    New User

Maha Agri 2014 Rejected Candidate List

I like to know the rejected candidates list of mcaer 2014 admission. what is the reason my application form was rejected. please kindly provide the option to reapply for the 2014 admission.

dipak
    New User

Merit List

I am dipak, i have applied for BSc Agri course in Maha Agri. Can i see BSc Agriculture merit list or not ? please help to know my rank list.

Kiran gadhave
    New User

Post Want to check State Merit List

I need to check State Level Merit List of Maha Agri. Kindly help me to check Maharashtra Agriculture state level merit list.

POTE ABHAY
    New User

Talking Merit list

Where do i check BSc Agri merit list in UG Maha Agri portal.

priyanka bhavsar
    New User

merit list

I need to help state level merit list of Of maha agri help me to check Maharashtra agriculture state level merit list.

dhasade atish
    New User
    merit list need to be checked for BSc Forestry kindly guide to check Maha agri Bsc 2014 year rank list.

dikshajawharkar18@
    New User
    I am in need of checking the State merit list of Maha Agriculture admission.

+ Reply to Thread